WG24 Stump Grinder
€2,490.00 excl. VAT
The Woodland Mills WG24 PTO powered stump grinder connects directly to your tractors 3 point hitch system and is equipped with a large 24″ diameter grinding flywheel and 34 carbide cutting teeth. Designed for tractors ranging from 20-45HP.
The Woodland Mills WG24 PTO powered stump grinder connects directly to your tractors 3 point hitch system and is driven by the PTO shaft. The large 24″ diameter 3/4″ thick solid steel grinding flywheel is equipped with 34 tungsten carbide cutting teeth. Designed for tractors with PTO power ranging from 20-45HP. Removing stumps on your property is now possible with the WG24 PTO drive stump grinder. It will grind up to 6″ below the ground to remove roots and prepare the ground for grading or grass. Equipped with a chainsaw holder for easy transportation while moving around your property. The WG24 stump grinder is also quick attach compatible making hook up to your tractor quick and easy for customers equipped with a quick attach receiver.
Flywheel Diameter – 24″ / 610mm
Flywheel Thickness – 3/4″ / 19mm
PTO HP Required – 20 – 45
Mounting – 3 Point Hitch Category 1 (Quick Attach Compatible)
PTO Input – 540 RPM
Weight – 432lbs / 196kg
Dimensions – 29” x 37” x 38” / 737mm x 940mm x 965mm
PTO Shaft – Included
Included with the WG24 Stump Grinder is the PTO shaft complete with a shear pin.
* Most orders can be shipped to your home or business address with curbside delivery. Tailgate service is also offered to most regions. To confirm that your area is eligible for curbside/tailgate delivery, feel free to call us at 1-855-476-6455. Stocked items are typically shipped out of our warehouse within 2-3 business days and shipping times range from 3-10 days. Once your order is shipped, a tracking number will be provided for a more accurate delivery day.
Warranty is in effect from the purchase date.
- 2 Year warranty against manufacturer’s defect, which excludes wearing parts such as tires, or damage deemed by Woodland Mills as abuse.
- Warranty is valid to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. The product must be in new condition, in the original crate and your refund would be paid upon inspection minus the return shipping cost. If the equipment has been used during the 30 day period, your refund may be prorated accordingly and at the discretion of Woodland Mills.
- Warranty is not valid for commercial or rental use.
- Returns must be authorized by Woodland Mills and within 30 days from date of invoice. Shipping is non- refundable to and from your address. The total amount of your refund will be deemed upon inspection of the returned un-used equipment.
At Woodland Mills, our courteous and knowledgeable staff are available to assist you should you have any technical questions or concerns regarding your Woodland Mills equipment. We can be reached during regular business hours, toll free, at 1-855-476-6455.
Should you have a manufacture defective part, please email a picture of the defective part, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your warranty part will be shipped to you via courier, free of charge and a tracking number will be sent via email. Should you require parts after warranty, please contact us toll free, for pricing. In the event that your order is damaged during shipping, please sign the bill of lading as damaged, take pictures and notify us. We will submit a shipping claim on your behalf and assist you with replacement parts in most cases. However, if the crate is noticeably, or severely damaged, you can refuse the delivery and notify Woodland Mills.