Woodland Mills Warranty
- 2 Year parts only warranty against manufacturer’s defect, which excludes wearing parts such as blades, belts, bearings, chains, tires, chainsaw bars, or damage deemed by Woodland Mills as abuse.
- This parts only warranty specifically excludes labor.
- Warranty is valid to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Should you have a manufactured defective part, please email a picture of the defective part to Woodland Mills for review. If deemed defective, a warranty replacement part will be provided. Should you require parts after warranty, please contact us for pricing. In the event that your order is damaged during shipping, please sign the bill of lading as damaged, take pictures and notify us. We will submit a shipping claim on your behalf and assist you with replacement parts in most
cases. However, if the crate is noticeably, or severely damaged, you can refuse the delivery and notify Woodland Mills.
- Woodland Mills shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential losses, damages or expenses, arising directly or indirectly from the product, whether such claim is based upon breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability in tort or any other legal theory. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Woodland Mills specifically disclaims any damages relating to (i) lost profits, business, revenues or goodwill; (ii) any expense or loss incurred for labor, supplies, substitute machinery or rental; or (iii) any other type of damage to property or economic loss.
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. The product must be in new condition, in the original crate and your refund would be paid upon inspection minus the return shipping cost. If the equipment has been used during the 30 day period, your refund will be prorated accordingly from inspection.
- Returns must be authorized by Woodland Mills and within 30 days from date of invoice. Shipping is non- refundable to and from your address. The total amount of your refund will be deemed upon inspection of the returned un-used equipment.
Kohler Engine Warranty:
- The Kohler Command Pro engine is covered by a 3 year commercial warranty which is honored by any registered Kohler small engine dealer only. To locate a dealer near you, please visit: http://kohlerengines.com/wheretobuy/landing.htm or contact us for assistance in locating a dealer near you.
- All engine repairs, service and part replacements will not be done by Woodland Mills. The engine or complete piece of equipment must be taken to your local certified Kohler dealer to receive warranty consideration.